Recipe by Lainey39
I love this time of year because I love anything pumpkin. I found this recipe in my mother-in-law's recipe box and it's a good one!
Top Review by Boomette
Instead of pumpkin pie spice, I used cinnamon. I used pecans on top. The loaf turned out so good with the toasted pecans. It took 1 hour 20 minutes to be perfect. Thanks Lainey :) Made for Potluck tag game
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml evaporated milk
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and the baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Blend eggs, pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk and vegetable oil in large mixing bowl.
- Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for about 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.