Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
ummm! You can taste the fuzz on the peach. Good served on biscuits, french toast or whatever suits your fancy.
- Place half of peaches into container of an electric blender; process until coarsely chopped.
- Pour into a flat-bottomed kettle.
- Repeat procedure with remaining peaches.
- Stir in sugar.
- Cook over medium low heat, stirring frequently 30 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Quickly ladle butter into hot sterilized jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
- Cover at once with metal lids and screw bands tight.
- Process in boiling water bath 5 minutes.
This is absolutely delicious! I've made two batches of this recipe already. Just wondering what to do to make it just a little bit thicker. My little grandchildren raved over the taste of this! Wonderful on hot buttered biscuits and I think will be equally delicious over some hot pancakes!!