Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from the August 2001 issue of Real Simple magazine.
Make and share this Old-Fashioned Lemonade from Real Simple recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub lemons. Cut into eighths, but do not peel.
- Add lemons, sugar and 1 cup of water to blender. Process until coarsely chopped.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a large pitcher or sun tea jar.
- Add 6-7 cups water to taste.
- Serve in glasses over ice.
Real old fasioned lemonade just like the title says! Really good on a hot day. Made for fall PAC.