1/1 Photo of Old-Fashioned Lemonade from Real Simple
This recipe came from the August 2001 issue of Real Simple magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub lemons. Cut into eighths, but do not peel.
- 2Add lemons, sugar and 1 cup of water to blender. Process until coarsely chopped.
- 3Strain through a fine sieve into a large pitcher or sun tea jar.
- 4Add 6-7 cups water to taste.
- 5Serve in glasses over ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Lemonade from Real Simple
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g