1/1 Photo of old fashioned cheesecakes
great for afternoon teas or kids lunch boxes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place pastry on a flat surface.
- 2using a 7cm biscuit cutter, cut out rounds.
- 3place pastry rounds into patty tins.
- 4spoon about 1/2 tsp of jam on to the pastry rounds.
- 5cream butter, lemon rind and sugar until pale.
- 6beat eggs in one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 7sift flour and baking powder into creamed mixture.
- 8stir to combine.
- 9add milk to give a soft dropping consistency.
- 10spoon batter evenly among the patty tins.
- 11bake at 190C degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden and cakes spring back when lightly touched.
- 12transfer to a cooling rack and allow to go cold.
- 13serve dusted with sifted icing sugar.
- 14if wished, before baking, place thin strips of left over pastry on top of batter.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for old fashioned cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 155.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g