Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Another recipe that was passed down to me and looks like my daughters will someday take it with them because they LOVE it. (I haven't told them that pumpkin is a vegetable.... shhhhh!)
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients together.
- Combine all just until moist.
- Pour into microwave-safe tube or loaf pan.
- Microwave at 50% for 9 minutes, then on high for 5 minutes.