From Bob Evans online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 ounce) package bratwursts, Bob Evans Original
- 5 hoagie rolls
- 6 -8 slices swiss cheese
- favorite mustard
- favorite relish
- 1Carefully cut lengthwise each bratwurst (only 2/3 the way through).
- 2Gently flatten for quick and easy cooking.
- 3Prepare bratwurst according to package directions in skillet.
- 4Note: Cook time will be shortened. Cook until no longer visibly pink.
- 5Place bratwurst to side keeping warm on low oven setting.
- 6Carefully drain excess liquid.
- 7Add vegetable oil and return skillet to medium-high heat setting.
- 8Add sliced red onion and green pepper, saute for 2-5 minutes until slightly tender.
- 9Add sauerkraut and gently heat together.
- 10Add seasonings and scallions and keep warm.
- 11Add cooked bratwurst, sauerkraut and cheese on a roll.
- 12Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oktoberfest Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 709.3
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 1861.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 30.7 g