Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This reminds me of a Bloody Mary with an OLE! If you like it a little spicier try it with Bloody Mary mix instead of the tomato juice. I love Zing Zang brand.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce olive juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tomato juice
- 1⁄4 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 stalk celery
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Muddle celery rib, lime and olive juice in bottom of shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients with ice and shake.
- Strain into chilled Martini glass and garnish with lemon wheel.
I don't really like bloody mary but this one is even better than a bloody mary. I liked the olive juice in it. I used a V8 reduced sodium. Thanks Margo :) Made for PAC spring 2010