Change the veggies if you like but these are the ones we like in the casserole. Its our comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet green peppers or 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 ounce extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Cook the macaroni for 12 minutes, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a nonstick pan and saute the garlic, onions, green or red peppers and mushrooms until softened.
- 3Add the ground turkey and stir occasionally until the meat changes color.
- 4Combine the macaroni, turkey mixture, milk, soup, pepper and parsley in a 2-quart casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Top with the cheddar and bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh MY Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup