Change the veggies if you like but these are the ones we like in the casserole. Its our comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet green peppers or 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 ounce extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Cook the macaroni for 12 minutes, drain and set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a nonstick pan and saute the garlic, onions, green or red peppers and mushrooms until softened.
- 3Add the ground turkey and stir occasionally until the meat changes color.
- 4Combine the macaroni, turkey mixture, milk, soup, pepper and parsley in a 2-quart casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Top with the cheddar and bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh MY Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup