1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup dry buttermilk
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 1⁄4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure all ingredients except raisins into the baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Basic Cycle or Sweet Cycle.
- Add raisins in at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.