- 78.07 ml peanut butter, reduced fat
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 78.07 ml oatmeal
- 9.85 ml oatmeal
- 2 egg whites
- 118.29 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 78.07 ml cocoa powder
- 29.58 ml flour
- 59.14 ml honey
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, oats, and banana.
- Let set at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the batter evenly in a 8 x 8 coated pan and for about 20-25 minutes, until the edges are firm and the center is almost set.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.