Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yum. Yum. Yum. The only thing I'd do differently is add more oatmeal, but these are great. Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com/Michele.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening, butter, white sugar, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time until well blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture.
- Mix in the oats until just combined.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven, or until just light brown. Don't over bake.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.