Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
These cookies are packed with oatmeal, chocolate, and nuts. YUUMMMY
Make and share this Oatmeal Nut Chocolate Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml shortening
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 314.66 ml all-purpose flour
- 78.07 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 591.47 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips or 236.59 ml peanut butter chips
- 236.59 ml macadamia nuts or 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine butter and shortening. Beat with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add sugars, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and cocoa powder; beat on low speed until combined. Stir in oats, semisweet chips, white baking chips, and nuts.
- Using 1/4 cup dry measuring cup, drop dough 3 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet. Press dough into 3 inch circles. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or just untiln edges are firm and centers are set. Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer cookies to wire rack; cool.
DS took these humungous (27 of them) to his recreational music day were they were all gobbled up. I baked them at 160C fan forced oven for 18 minutes. Thank you Recipenut, made for Aussie Swap #26 - March 2009.