photo by brokenburner
- Ready In:
- Melt together the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, and flour.
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Swirl slightly.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten with a greased glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My dough turned out to be much too thick to drop onto the cookie sheets; I had to roll them into balls by hand. And they weren't really marbleized, more like chocolate cookies. I think that it would have worked out better to mix the chocolate with half of the dough, and then roll a bit of chocolate dough and plain dough together by hand. I was a bit surprised that there were no eggs in this recipe! I omitted the pecans, due to a "taster's" allergy... on average they rated this three stars.