Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
another recipe from the "karo" cookbook. i have not tried these yet, but they sound great.
- 2 cups quick oats (not instant)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup karo dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 2 eggs
- mix oats, sugar and raisins in a large bowl.
- add flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon.
- mix well.
- whisk together corn syrup, oil, and eggs in a small bowl.
- add to dry ingredients.
- drop dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- bake 12 to 15 minutes at 375 degrees until lightly browned around edges.
- remove cookies to a wire rack to cool.