Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This makes approx 20 cookies, using a tablespoon scoop. Last time made I put them on parchment paper on the cookie sheet, and they baked longer. At 14 minutes they were crispy the next day.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add egg, water and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients and stir into batter.
- Add last 2 ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon or tablespoon on greased cookie sheet, or use parchment paper on the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-14 minutes.