Recipe by Cookie in Ontario
This makes approx 20 cookies, using a tablespoon scoop. Last time made I put them on parchment paper on the cookie sheet, and they baked longer. At 14 minutes they were crispy the next day.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar-i used raw sugar
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup choc chips-or Spanish peanuts or 3⁄4 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add egg, water and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients and stir into batter.
- Add last 2 ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon or tablespoon on greased cookie sheet, or use parchment paper on the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10-14 minutes.