Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups oats
- 3⁄4 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt butter and pour over the oatmeal. Stir.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar, baking powder, four, and salt. Add to oat mixture.
- Line cookie3 sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Drop cookie doub by taspoonfuls on cookie sheets, about two inches apart to leave room for cookies to spread. Press each dropped dough with the back of a spoon to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cookie cool then peel off from parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cookies should spread paper thin and be very crisp when cooled. Keep in a tightly closed container since cookies soften easily.