1/2 Photos of Oatmeal Chocolate With White Morsels in a Jar Mix
Be sure to place a ribbon on the jar with directions for baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, soda, powder and cocoa.
- 2Place in a 1 quart jar.
- 3Layer remaining ingredients pressing firmly after each layer.
- 4Recipe to attach to jar:.
- 5Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Beat 12 tablespoons softened unsalted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl untill well blended. Place cookie mix in bowl and mix dry ingredients then add butter mixture to blend in to smooth any clumps. Drop tablespoon full onto ungreased pan and bake 9-11 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Chocolate With White Morsels in a Jar Mix
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.6
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 78.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g