Top Review by Smuckercooker
These cookies are soooo good. I didn't have enough butter on hand so I used vegetable oil instead. They turned out amazing! Thanks so much for posting this recipe. Will be using it again!
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temp
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, soda, salt, cinnamon, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in oatmeal, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by well rounded Tablespoons 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Cool 2 miuntes, then carefully transfer to racks with spatula to cool.