Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, soda, salt, cinnamon, butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in oatmeal, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by well rounded Tablespoons 2-inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Cool 2 miuntes, then carefully transfer to racks with spatula to cool.
These cookies are soooo good. I didn't have enough butter on hand so I used vegetable oil instead. They turned out amazing! Thanks so much for posting this recipe. Will be using it again!
My husbands favorite cookie! I use 1c each brow