A deluxe oatmeal made in ramekins with a brown sugar topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2In a saucepan over high heat, bring water to boiling.
- 3Stir in salt and oats; lower heat to medium-low and cook, uncovered, for about 3-4 minutes or until mixture is thick, stirring occasionally.
- 4Stir in half-and-half.
- 5Spoon mixture into 4 buttered ramekins.
- 6Sprinkle 1 tablespoon brown sugar over each serving.
- 7Broil for about 2-3 minutes or until sugar is bubbly and melted.
- 8Serve with additional half-and-half if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal Brulee
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g