Prep 4 mins
Cook 11 mins
5 cookies just 50 calories, loaded with protien. This is a great mid morning or afternoon stnack. Shaun T, creator of the Insanity Workout created this recipe and it was on Dr. Oz. Scale the recipe to make more.
- 14.79 ml natural-style peanut butter
- 59.14 ml old fashioned oats
- 59.14 ml reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 4.92 ml stevia (powder about 2 packets or use another choice)
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml flax seed
- 1 egg white
- 0.25 ml cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Mix everything together with a fork, pressing to mash ricotta cheese.
- Spoon 5 cookies onto a silpat lined pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops of cookies start to brown.