1/1 Photo of Oatmeal and Any Nut Butter Cookies
I had some almond butter that had been around for a while and wanted to use it. So, I made these. It could be done with any nut butter you happen to have on hand. Can be nuggets or flat cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat sugars and butter in a bowl until fluffy, about 3 minutes with a mixer.
- 3Add your nut butter and vanilla. Beat in well.
- 4Beat in the egg.
- 5Add dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- 6Add oats and mix well. As this is a very moist dough, you could easily double the oats, if you want to do so.
- 7Scoop 1 tsp rounded balls for small cookies or 2 tsp rounded balls for larger cookies onto silpat lined baking sheets.
- 8If you want, place a nut, matching the butter, on top of each cookie. This is totally optional. This will make little nuggets.
- 9If you want flat cookies, just dip a glass in sugar and flatten the dough with a twisting motion.
- 10Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 12I like to just bake 1 small sheet at a time and refrigerate the rest of the dough. That way, when I do have cookies, they are always fresh. It is also nice to pop some in the oven when unexpected company stops by to visit.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal and Any Nut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (543 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2273.2
- Calories from Fat 914
- Total Fat 101.6 g
- Saturated Fat 60.6 g
- Cholesterol 429.8 mg
- Sodium 3921.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 321.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 208.1 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: