Recipe by Sharon123
A home size copycat recipe from the Oasis Brewery in Boulder, Colorado. Yum. I quarter this recipe for 2 cups. I got this from CDKitchen.
- 1 lb fresh spinach, cleaned and de-stemmed
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 2 cups light sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, more for topping
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- garlic butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Wilt prepared spinach in warm water, cool, drain thoroughly and then chop. Drain artichoke hearts and chop. Combine spinach and artichoke hearts with the sour cream, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and green onions. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in a casserole dish and sprinkle with more Parmesan. Bake to a bubbly golden brown for about 15 minutes in a preheated 350 degree oven. Serve warm with prepared bread.
- To prepare bread, slice and spread with garlic butter, top with Parmesan and toast in oven until cheese melts. Sometimes I leave out the Parmesan just to make it a little lighter.