- 1 lb fresh large mushroom (about 16)
- 1⁄2 small onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1⁄3 cup crushed pretzel
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove the mushroom stems from the caps and finely chop the stems.
- In a large skillet, saute the chopped stems, onion, and pistachios in the butter over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the stems and onion are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Stuff each mushroom cap and place on am ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.