Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This got rave reviews to everyone I served it to. Its awesome and I'm not a huge peanut butter fan! Makes three pies, though, so make it for lots of guests. Or just let them stay frozen for a while!
- 3 chocolate crumb crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter (creamy or extra crunchy)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
- Let cream cheese soften.
- Mix cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Blend in peanut butter and confectioners sugar.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie shells.
- Dribble chocolate syrup on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Freeze (Serve frozen).