- 2 -3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups soybeans (soaked in vinegar and water for 30 minutes and then drained)
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 4 teaspoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, chopped
- 4 teaspoons cilantro
- oil, for shallow frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2- 3 tbsp oil in a pan.
- In the meantime, combine all the ingredients except'oil for shallow frying', in a bowl.
- Mix well, using your hands.
- Make tikkis (flattened balls) out of this.
- Shallow fry in oil on both sides till lightly brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney or chilli sauce.