1/1 Photo of Nutella Swirl Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Squares
3 hrs 45 mins
I was looking for a cheesecake recipe without using a spring form pan, I found many, but this one I came up with myself and loved it!
My Private Note
4 in sq ...
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1Sugar Cookie Crust: Preheat oven for 350�F Roll out sugar cookie dough in a buttered 13x9 inch square pan, press firmly into the bottom and up the sides. Bake for 10 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Set aside and let cool in refrigerator or at room temperature.
- 2Cheesecake Filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract and beat until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Scrape down the edges to make sure all the cheese is off the sides of the bowl. Pour the cheesecake filling over the cooled sugar cookie base. Place several dollops of room temperature Nutella Spread several inches apart all over the cheesecake. With a butter knife or spatula swirl the Nutella through the cream cheese mixture, careful not to poke the crust. Bake for about 20- 25 minutes or until the cheesecake batter is set (the cheesecake will never "look" done, the center should be a bit wobbly, but not running.).
- 3Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours to make the squares easier to cut. To cut into squares - With a sharp knife, cut into desired size squares. Have a damp cloth on hand to wipe the knife between cuts. These are thin, so you make choose to cut them large.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutella Swirl Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 253.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g