Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Decadent, cold brewed coffee with a generous infusion of nutella and just enough condensed milk to give it a light, creamy texture. Adapted from nashplateful.com.
- 4 tablespoons nutella
- 2 cups milk, chilled
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 teaspoons sugar, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and dust lightly with ground coffee, if you desired.
- For an extra cold drink, pour iced coffee into glasses filled with more ice—ideally, coffee ice cubes for stronger coffee flavor. To make coffee ice cubes, brew 1 1/2 teaspoon coffee in 1 cup hot water, add sugar to taste. Freeze in ice-cube tray.