Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Kay Williams was a reknown cook at the Linneus Corner School for many years. Her legacy... a pile of wonderful recipes. Hope you enjoy this one!
- 14 crushed Ritz crackers
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (I use walnuts)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 stiffly beaten egg whites
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Fold all ingredients into stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Spread into greased pie plate.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.