Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
This casserole takes time to make but, if you brown your chicken the night before and even make your white sauce ahead of time it's just a matter of putting it together. Let's just say this recipe is not for someone who is trying to lose weight. I'm always on a diet but I still had some and it was a treat.
- 2 -3 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1⁄2 package spaghetti noodles
- 3 cups white sauce (I make mine in the microwave)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup green pepper, diced very small
- 1 cup red pepper, diced very small
- 1 cup onion, diced very small
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives (optional)
- Boil spaghetti til al dente.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Brown chicken cubes in oil or margarine.
- Make white sauce and add parmesan cheese when thickened.
- Mix spagetti, chicken and white sauce in a lasagne or a large rectangle casserole dish.
- Saute veggies and mix them with the spaghetti mixture.
- Sprinkle mozzarella chees on top then the chives.
- Bake covered at 325 degrees for about 25 minutes.