Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got a couple of recipes mixed up and ended up making my own! I love peanut butter cookies but find most have too much sugar for my liking. These have a nice peanut flavour and tend to be a little crispy - and of course, they're not too sweet!
- Cream margarine, brown sugar, peanut butter together by hand or with hand mixer until smooth and blended.
- Add milk, vanilla and egg.
- Mix well.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to batter slowly, mixing well between additions.
- Roll into approximately 1" balls and flatten with the tines of a fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.