1/3 Photos of Not so Crunchy Chicken Casserole
"Potato chips, Cheddar, and mozzarella add flavor and texture to this rich chicken casserole." From: Aussie Cooking
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breast halves (cooked skinless, boneless , cubed)
- 55 g mushrooms, sliced
- 15 mil butter, more if needed
- 235 ml mayonnaise
- 230 g sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 315 g cooked white rice
- 225 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 225 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 120 g crushed potato chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Saute the mushrooms with the butter, remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- 3In a large casserole dish, mix the chicken, mushrooms, mayonnaise, sour cream, condensed cream of chicken soup, rice, and mozzarella cheese. Layer with Cheddar cheese, and top with potato chips.
- 4Bake 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and golden brown.
- 5TIP: The mayo can be replaced with an equal amount of sour cream if so desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Not so Crunchy Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.9
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 1505.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: