Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have no idea who Miss Lily is, but I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account. :) It includes ingredients that I usually have around, which is a huge bonus for my impromptu get-togethers. After trying it, I found that while the recipe probably won't win any gourmet culinary awards, it is a good dip that would add a different flavor dimension to snacking or an appetizer buffet. Try it. I dare you. :)
- 1 cup cream cheese, Softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, Chopped or 1 teaspoon dried parsley, Crushed
- Beat the cream cheese to a smooth consistency.
- Blend in the sour cream and then the remaining ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Scallions, Jalapeño Peppers, Celery, Potato Chips.