Norwegian Smoked Salmon Roll With Cream Cheese
- Place cream cheese, dill, garlic powder and chili powder in a bowl and stir to blend.
- Tear off 2 pieces of aluminum foil about 16 inches squared.
- Cut 2 6 X 12 inch pieces of smoked salmon and place one on each sheet of foil.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the salmon and carefully roll up the salmon (long wise so that you have 2 six inch long rolls) and then wrap in the foil.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove the salmon rolls from the freezer at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Cut the salmon rolls into 1 inch thick slices.
- Roll the slices through the cracked black pepper, you'll have 12 rolls.