3 hrs 15 mins
I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
Got this from Costco recipe magazine. Posted for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese, dill, garlic powder and chili powder in a bowl and stir to blend.
- 2Tear off 2 pieces of aluminum foil about 16 inches squared.
- 3Cut 2 6 X 12 inch pieces of smoked salmon and place one on each sheet of foil.
- 4Spread the cream cheese mixture on the salmon and carefully roll up the salmon (long wise so that you have 2 six inch long rolls) and then wrap in the foil.
- 5Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- 6Remove the salmon rolls from the freezer at least 1 hour before cutting.
- 7Cut the salmon rolls into 1 inch thick slices.
- 8Roll the slices through the cracked black pepper, you'll have 12 rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Norwegian Smoked Salmon Roll With Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 483.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: