My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Loosely grate potatoes in food processor and place in mixing bowl.
- 2Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3Mix in eggs.
- 4Cover and refrigerate (up to 4 hours) until time to fry.
- 5In large non-stick skillet, heat enough oil to cover bottom of the pan.
- 6Spoon out the batter into pan, being careful not to crowd.
- 7Cook until crisp and brown on one side, then turn and fry on other side.
- 8Keep finished pancakes warm in oven until all pancakes are fried.
- 9Drain on paper towels.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for North African Sweet Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 744.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 8.2 g