Recipe by tdej
A cross between Fettuccine Alfredo and Mushroom Noodle Casserole! I didn't want to make a trip to the store and my 8 year old daughter wanted Fettuccine Alfredo. She loves mushrooms, so I came up with this. It was a big hit. A child could easily make the sauce.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare noodles per directions on package, drain.
- While noodles cook, cube cream cheese and soften in the microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Add and stir the soup and enough water until sauce is the consistency you prefer.
- Heat in the microwave about 2 minutes, until hot.
- Serve over cooked noodles.