Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
I cut this out of the newspaper a long time ago, and ran across it. Thought I would give it a try!
Make and share this Noodles Divine recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces egg noodles (recommend extra wide)
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (5 ounce) bag croutons, crushed
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Mix together cooked noodles, broccoli pieces, cooked chicken and mushrooms.
- Blend together cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, lemon pepper, onion powder, garlic and salt.
- In large bowl, gently stir chicken/broccoli mixture with soup mixture.
- Spread into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese and crouton crumbs on top. Then, drizzle melted butter over cheese and croutons.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in 350 oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Kids loved this. Scarfed it down after a heavy day of shopping.
I really liked this recipe. My only problem was I did the thawing and cooking of noodles and chicken the night before and the 15 minute cooking time was too short.