1 hr 15 mins
Scrapbook Lori's Note:
I cut this out of the newspaper a long time ago, and ran across it. Thought I would give it a try!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces egg noodles (recommend extra wide)
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (5 ounce) bag croutons, crushed
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 2Mix together cooked noodles, broccoli pieces, cooked chicken and mushrooms.
- 3Blend together cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, lemon pepper, onion powder, garlic and salt.
- 4In large bowl, gently stir chicken/broccoli mixture with soup mixture.
- 5Spread into a 13x9 baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle cheese and crouton crumbs on top. Then, drizzle melted butter over cheese and croutons.
- 7Cover with foil.
- 8Bake in 350 oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Noodles Divine
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.0
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Sodium 1070.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: