Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My aunt made this for us while we were in Alabama this summer. It's quick, easy and filling.
- 40 frozen cooked meatballs
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce, 3 jars are needed (the larger size)
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
- Cook meatballs till they are cooked through.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles as directed on package.
- When done combined the three things together and simmer will everything is mixed through. I have also added peas and mushrooms to ours you can add or you don't have to either way its good. Serve with bread and a side salad.