Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another delicious version of Noodle Pudding. Servings are approximate.....depends entirely on the 'size' of the pieces you decide to cut. I find that 24 servings gives a good size serving. Prep time includes cooking the noodles.
- 226.79 g wide egg noodles
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- 89.90 ml margarine, melted
- 170.09 g can fruit cocktail, drained
- 170.09 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 118.29 ml white raisins
- 226.79 g large-curd cottage cheese
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 226.79 g cremora non-dairy coffee creamer
- 591.47 ml corn flakes
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 29.58 ml sugar
- Boil noodles (about 5 minutes).
- In large bowl cream eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt and margarine.
- Add raisins and drained fruits.
- Add cottage cheese, sour cream and Cremora.
- Add noodles, fold in gently.
- Pour into a 12 x 14 buttered baking dish, or aproximate.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar and corn flakes in a plastic bag.
- Crush by hand.
- Pour evenly on top of kugel.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350°F Cut into serving pieces when cooled.