Noble House Sichuan Orange Chicken
- In a large nonstick frying pan over high heat, mix orange juice, sugar, garlic, ginger, and chili flakes to taste. Boil until reduced to 1 cup, about 10 minutes; stir often.
- Meanwhile, rinse chicken, pat dry, and cut into 1/2 inch chunks.
- In a large nonstick frying pan or a large nonstick pot over high heat, stir chicken in oil until lightly browned and no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add orange sauce and stir until boiling, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon chicken and sauce onto rice. Sprinkle with green onions.