Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This lower calorie, low-fat banana bread is an excellent choice if you have diabetes!
Make and share this No Sugar Added Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 5x9 loaf-pan with nonstick spray and coat bottom with parchment paper.
- Mix splenda, applesauce, egg-whites, and yogurt until completely blended.
- Add mashed banana, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, and stir just until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. (Being a little on the under-cooked side, is better than overcooking.).
- Cool for 5 minutes in the loaf pan, then remove to a rack to cool completely.