1 hr 20 mins
Chef #512050's Note:
This lower calorie, low-fat banana bread is an excellent choice if you have diabetes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Spray 5x9 loaf-pan with nonstick spray and coat bottom with parchment paper.
- 3Mix splenda, applesauce, egg-whites, and yogurt until completely blended.
- 4Add mashed banana, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- 5Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl.
- 6Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, and stir just until blended.
- 7Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- 8Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. (Being a little on the under-cooked side, is better than overcooking.).
- 9Cool for 5 minutes in the loaf pan, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Sugar Added Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 306.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: