Recipe by MichaelsWife12
I have had so many people tell me how amazing this banana bread is. I love it even though I hate bananas. Enjoy!
- 3 -4 bananas, smashed
- 1⁄3 cup butter (5 1/3 tablespoons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
- Smash bananas in a bowl. Mix together butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and then put the bananas in the mixture and stir.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl and once both mixtures are stirred insert flour mixture into the sugar, butter, banana, egg, vanilla mixture. Stir thoroughly until all flour is mixed inches
- Pour into greased bread pan. Bake for 1 hour.