Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup onion, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, juice of, peeled
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, mashed
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (heaping)
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Grey Poupon or 2 teaspoons creole mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons louisiana hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons wine vinegar
- Chop tomatoes, Mix the 1/2 cup onion, 1/2 tsp celery seed, 4 chopped hard boiled eggs, 2 Tbs juice from drained tomatoes, and 2 Tbs dill relish.
- Add sauce (directions follow).
- If it is too soupy, add some crushed saltine crackers.
- Beat mayonnaise and mustard really well, adding olive oil.
- Every time you add something, beat.
- Add all ingredients, beat the hell out of them.
- Add to salad.