Recipe by Vicky #3
This is such an easy casserole to prepare. My husband always requests that I make it.
Top Review by Teri G.
Easy to prepare and very tasty, comfort food for sure! Next time I make it I will cook a little less than an hour though, I set the timer and forget about it, The cheese was a little more browned than I would have liked, but otherwise delicious.
- 1 (235 g) package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green peppers or 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- basil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- grease a casserole dish with butter or pam.
- line with cresent rolls.
- fry ground beef with onion, basil, salt and pepper.
- add tomato soup.
- Topping: whisk the 2 eggs with a fork. Add grated cheese to the eggs and pour over casserole.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees.