Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Classic sundae in pie form. From Kraft.
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 2 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping; refrigerate.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Spoon over pie. Cut through chocolate mixture several times with knife for marble effect.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Top with reserve whipped topping. Garnish with maraschino cherry, if desired.
Saw this in Kraft magazine and found it posted here and am happy with the flavor and will definitely make again. Prep time was a bit more than 15 minutes...I may even buy a premade oreo crust just to simplify. So glad to have tried and sure it will be a favorite to many!