1/3 Photos of No Lemons Lemonade
Quick and easy and you do not have to keep fresh lemons on hand! I make this all year long and I double the recipe, making a gallon at the time. Hope you enjoy it! You can make this using Splenda too, but sugar is better to me. Recipe has been edited to correct the amount of water. One recipe makes 1/2 gallon (2 quarts). This does not taste like real lemonade. I guess we have acquired a taste for it, probably because it is so easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except the orange in a one quart container.
- 2Cut the orange into 4-6 slices.
- 3DO NOT PEEL OR SQUEEZE THE ORANGE!
- 4Drop the orange slices into the lemonade and stir.
- 5Serve cold.
- 6I still only use one orange even if I double the recipe.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Lemons Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (2232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 106.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: