Oven Candied Lemon Slices
Great to top pies, tarts, cakes, etc. Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens magazine. You can do this with limes and oranges too.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 275*F.
- Liine a 15x10x1" baking pan with parchment paper(or wax paper).
- Cut 2 small lemons crosswise into 1/8-1/4 inch thick slices.
- Arrange in a single layer on pan.
- Sprinkle lemon slices with 1/4 cup sugar.
- Bake in at 275*F. 45-50 minutes or until lemons are almost dry and covered with a sugary glaze. While still warm, loosen slices from paper to prevent sticking.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation