Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I wont have my spaghetti or lasagne with any other bread! It is very fast to make and good to eat! One of my comfort foods!
- Slice bread legnth wise and lay on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle melted butter on both halves and spread with a spoon as best you can (I do a little at a time to ensure I get it spread before it seeps into the bread).
- Put 2 tbs dressing on each half and spread out evenly.
- Then sprinkle the parmesan on top.
- Then sprinkle on the seasoning.
- Then the pepper, and you dont want to use too much of this, just a little.
- Bake at 375 for ten minutes.
- Take out of oven and slice in 10-12 slices.
What a great change for garlic bread, the Parmesan gave it a lovely crunch, and so easy! Served this with steaks and got rave comments from my husband and son. A definite keeper.
Excellant Diggy!! We really enjoyed this crispy crunchy bread!! I left out the butter, the dressing i used was quite oily, Greek and Feta dressing, it really didn't need the butter. Also used half Parmesan and half Feta cheese with some finely chopped black olives instead of Italian seasoning, had to use what i had around. This will certainly go in my hard copy book, we will make this often, thanks for sharing!!
Well, I have to say I love garlic bread, I love garlic! But this bread was awesome! I used my homemade french bread recipe for this one. Thanks so much Diggy ; )