Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this recipe when I was out of flour one morning. Sky is the limit on the flavors you can create! I have even used instant flavored oatmeal packets in this recipe. They turn out great every time!
- Place egg substitute, cottage cheese, vanilla, cinnamon and splenda in your blender.
- Pulse 4-5 times or until cottage cheese is smooth.
- Add oatmeal and baking soda.
- Pulse 3-4 times or until oatmeal is combined.
- Put in blueberries and stir with spatula.
- Heat 2 small baking pans on stove top and spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Cook each side until lightly browned and done all the way through.
- Serve with butter and pancake syrup if desired.