Recipe by Daehder
This tasty treat can be made in under 3 minutes! I eat it daily for my daily dose of protein.
Top Review by kikyo7734
i personally think that this recipe would go better if cooked over the stove. That's what i did, granted it was my first time cooking an omelette, and it turned out pretty well
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the onion as desired. I personally prefer them cubed and place it on a microwavable small plate.
- Add egg whites to the plate.
- Add pepper and cook in microwave for 2 minutes on high with a cover.
- Add cheese and cook for another 5 seconds, or put salsa on top.
- Note: The egg might be stuck onto the plate if left out on the counter for too long so soak the plate after eating and it should be fine.