MOST of these cakes listed include eggs. This has been in my family for over 50 years, and is always well-received. It is baked in a loaf pan, and iced with either cream cheese or plain white icing.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add tomato soup.
- Add water, rinsing can.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed product.
- Spray generously loaf pan with butter and flour spray.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.